PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
The SCP Group respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
SCP Group S.à r.l.
Address: 26 avenue Monterey, L-2163 Luxembourg
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
The SCP Group will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
When you visit The SCP Group website, our web server collects some basic information such as your internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on the site, and when.
We may use this information only to analyse the use of our website to help guide improvements. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Under the General Data Protection Regulation there are a number of rights which you have and which are free of any charge.
- Being transparent as to how we use your use personal information
- Being fair in the processing of your personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information which this notice addresses
- a requirement that we correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- a requirement to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- To receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations
- You can object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- You can object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- You can object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- You can otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of these rights and when they may apply to you, please see the ICO web site.
If you wish to take up any of these rights then please contact our date protection officer at our addresses above and please clearly identify yourself, provide proof of your identity and address (with copies of utility bills, bank statements or government issued correspondence) and let us know the information to which your request relates.
This notice was last updated on 02/05/18
SCP Group S.à r.l.,
Société à responsabilité limitée
Share capital: 12.500 – EUR
Registered office: 26 avenue Monterey, L-2163 Luxembourg
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
R.C.S. Luxembourg: B200860